Emily’s Savory Pumpkin Seeds~
- Pumpkin Seeds
- 5 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 2 1/2 Worcestershire Sauce
- Preheat over to 275 degrees for 10 minutes
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and transfer to a cookie sheet
- Roast for 15 to 20 minutes, checking every 5 minutes or so to see who browned they are
If you are looking for a more salty/savory flavor this is a great recipe. My fiancé will swear by it.
Gwyenth’s Blue Cheese Stuffen Turkey Burgers…
Blue Cheese Stuffed Turkey Burgers
adapted from My Father’s Daughter by Gwyneth Paltrow
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 yellow onion, finely chopped
1 tablespoon rosemary, finely chopped
1 pound ground turkey
1 pinch kosher salt
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
1. Warm the olive oil in a skillet and cook the onion and rosemary until translucent and fragrant. Set aside.
2. Add the ground turkey, onion, rosemary, and salt to a large bowl and mix everything together. Form the turkey into four evenly-sized burger patties. Place 1 large pinch of blue cheese into each burger and pull the meat over the cheese.
3. Warm a grill to medium heat and grill the burgers until they are cooked through and firm. Serve them on whole wheat buns with any toppings you prefer!