I LIKE / Make
This is a really cute DIY that looks pretty simple.
- – 4” white Styrofoam ball
- - 90-100 pearl tipped corsage pins
- - Two sheets scrapbook paper – I used a pearlized pink for one ball and a matte pale pink for the other in these pictures
- - Martha Stewart hydrangea punch
- You’ll need to punch 180-200 of the hydrangea petal shapes, which will take around a sheet and a half of 12×12 scrapbook paper.
- After the shapes are all punched, curl the edges of the petals upward and to the center. This will give the flowers some dimension when they are complete.
- Stack two of the flower petals and turn them a bit so it looks like a full flower. Stick a corsage pin straight through the center of your petals.
- Push the end of the pin into the Styrofoam ball, the repeat until your ball is covered.
For the whole post, including step by step pictures go HERE