I think you are LOVERLY. I cannot thank you enough for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I am blown away and incredibly grateful.
Dot Dot Dash is an awesome place to get inspiration for all kinds of goodies. Kat seems like a truly wonderful person, although I have only met her through social media, I am glad I have!
So here is goes it…
7 random facts about me:
- I played soccer from ages 3 to 18. I almost played in college but burnt out. Some days I miss it, alot.
- My favorites snacks are ranch flavored sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds from Trader Joe’s.
- I come from a long line of Germans, Norwegians, and Swedish. Something I am very proud of and I have actually had the opportunity to visit my ancestors home in Norway. Seriously amazing.
- One day my family and I plan on moving to another country. So far the options are Ireland & Sweden. Seeing a trend here?
- I have the awkward tendency to snort when I laugh.
- I haven’t worn eyeliner in probably 8 years. Maybe more.
- I currently have around 5 pairs of heels in my closet that have never been worn. Sad right? I buy these adorable shoes and never wear them. I think about wearing them, then somehow talk myself out of it. It makes no sense, yet still it happens.
Reading that makes me giggle. It sounds insane, but it was the best I could come up with.
Now for some other Versatile Bloggers. I have recently added tons of blogs to my google reader. So here are some of my new faves.
- Pencil Shavings Blog
- Sage and Berries
- Suitcases & Cardigans
- We Seek Summer
- Lily & Scooter
- Janna Werner
- In a post on your blog, nominate 7 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
- In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs