I stumbled upon this video and thought it was pretty neat. I am always impressed at a person’s ability to create videos like this. Enjoy :)
Due to some technical difficulties last week we weren’t able to finish our Gift Guide.
In light of the horrific events that occurred on Friday I am going to post those later this week and spend some time in reflection.
“We can’t tolerate this anymore. These tragedies must end. And to end them, we must change,” President Barack Obama
My heart goes out to all those affected by this tragedy.
Here are 5 ways you can help:
- Sandy Hook Elementary School Fund: Chris DeLetto of Champaign, Ill., started this fundraiser on Crowdtilt, hoping to raise $50,000 in 30 days.
- Help for the Sandy Hook Elementary School Families: Razoo’s campaign started by Joe Waters is raising money for the Sandy Hook Parent Teachers Association.
- Sandy Hook Elementary School Victims Relief Fund: This Crowdrise campaign, started by Ryan, is raising money for the school’s PTSA organization.
- Secure Schools: Becky Hoover launched this campaign to get security systems in place in all U.S. schools, including pass-key systems with cameras.
- Wall of Love: This interactive website, designed following the tragic shooting, wants to show everyone affected by the tragedy that there is more love than hate in the world.
The team at LadyLUX has put together an inspired Holiday Gift Guide this year. From “Posh Tots” to “LUX Obsessions they found a little something for each person in your life.
I have put together some of my Top Picks from their guide that I would get for the people in my life. Make sure you check out their full LadyLUX Holiday Gift Guide.
For Him: Leather Toiletry Kit // For a Friend: Go to Scarf // For my Wish List: Versatile Leather Jacket // For Mom: Tom Ford Beauty Collection // For a Little Boy: Little Giraffe Hooded Towel // For a Little Girl: Speedster Pedal Car // For Your Sister: FEED Love Bag
Those are just a few of the goodies LadyLUX put together. I definitely enjoyed looking through their Gift Guide!
It’s back for more. The Holiday Gift Guide.
It’s Monday, so I am starting with the men’s guide. Because you know, well, they can be a pain to shop for. I mean you love them, but sometimes “Hey Babe, what do you want for Christmas?” answered with “Uhh, I don’t know, some new socks?” just doesn’t do it. So here are a couple of odds and ends that just might make your Holiday shopping trip a bit simpler.
1. Key Bottle Opener 2. Mustache Drink Markers 3. Monthly Wooden Toothbrush Set 4. Los Stoney Tee 5. Saddle Tan Leather Angle Wallet 6. Marled Lambswool Shawl-Collar Sweater 7. Hurricane Pedestal Table Lamp 8. Mougin & Picard Watch 9. The Grill Bar